Ok here are the picks.
Eagles Win: At first I had this at a loss, but then we just look so good in the pre-season.
Bills Win: But Spiller is allowed to rush for 150 yards.
Bears Win: Williams in the Woodson. (wishful thinking)
Lions Win: They are getting better but still not there.
Redskins Win: We figure out how to use the Blitz in our 34 D and rack up some sacks.
Dolphins Win: Wildcat is the only wrinkle to the game.
Vikings Loss: We are going to split the series with them and this game they are coming off a bye week so Favre will have time to work on his receivers.
Jets Loss: Stupid Jarret Bush.
Cowboys Win: After beating them two times in a row we finally have there number.
Bye We wont lose.
Falcons Win: Ryan Grant will be greater Ryan.
49ers Loss: Niners find a way to shut down our our running game that we are for some reason committed to.
Lions Win: Mike returns us to pass first team.
Patriots Loss: They just have a good D.
Giants: Win: Why not.
Bears Win: Flyn and Jackson keep it close as we coast to the playoffs and the Bears head for golf in Florida or what ever the Bears do.
Packers 12-4
That said there isn't a team on this list that I don't think we can't beat on any given Sunday. (was that clear?) Lets say we can beat any team on the list any time we put our mind to it.
Who makes the playoffs?
AFC
Division Winners
Jets
Ravens
Texans
Chargers
Wild Card
Colts
Patriots (I pick these two because they both deserve to be knocked down a peg)
NFC
Division Winners
Eagles
Packers
Saints
49ers
Wild Card
Vikings
Dallas Cowboys
Well that was fun. And I am not going to speculate any further.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Because it is the sabbath, I am going to try to keep my calm and just say, to each his/her own opinion...
ReplyDeletePatriots D already has three starters on IR. They also gave up 36 points to the Rams in preseason game three. Not saying we'll win, but I think the game will be in the 50s. Also by the time we play the Jets Bigby and Harris should be off the PUP list and Bush shouldn't even be around. Congratulations on finding four losses though. I'm not sure I could be so objective :) Its good to have you back.
ReplyDelete